The OI Foundation has published factsheets on many topics related to understanding and living with OI.
Check out our NEW resources!
Adult Health Toolkit: Information for Adults Living with OI, Their Families, and Medical Professionals
Navigating a New Diagnosis: A Tool Kit for Parents and Medical Professionals
What You Need To Know About Clinical Trials
Qu’est-ce que l’ostéogenèse imparfaite?
Wheelchair-Based Exercises for People with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Resource from Hospital for Special Surgery)
Babies and OI
- Pregnancy: Women who have OI
- Pregnancy: Expecting a Child with OI
- Height and Weight Charts for the Child with OI Type III and IV
- Infant Care Suggestions for Parents
- Navigating a New Diagnosis: A Tool Kit for Parents and Medical Professionals
- Cómo abordar un nuevo diagnóstico
- Treatment Concerns for Children with OI
- Research Article: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Growth Patterns In Osteogenesis Imperfecta: Implications For Clinical Care
- Research Article: Longitudinal Growth Curves for Children With Classical Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Types III and IV) Caused By Structural Pathogenic Variants In Type I Collagen