NATIONAL OI AWARENESS WEEK
May 1-8, 2021
National OI Awareness Week is a week dedicated to raising awareness for OI and sharing your Unbreakable Spirit®. OI Awareness Week is scheduled around Wishbone Day (May 6), the international OI Awareness Day. Each year during National OI Awareness Week, OI community members request state proclamations, hang flyers, hold events, and share social media posts to raise OI awareness.
There are so many ways to get involved in National OI Awareness Week!
1. PROCLAIM National OI Awareness Week in your state!
2. PLAN a Blue Jeans for Better Bones Day, Bone China Tea, or Popcorn fundraiser during National OI Awareness Week!
We need YOUR help to proclaim National OI Awareness Week in every state!
To request a proclamation in your state, follow the steps below.
- Click on your state below.
- Suggested Proclamation Request Language and Suggested Proclamation language are available here. If required, you may copy/paste this into your proclamation request form.
- Once you have submitted the request, notify Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the state you submitted a proclamation request for.
- When you receive your proclamation, please send an electronic version to email@example.com. If you did not receive an electronic version, please send a photo of the mailed proclamation.
If you have any questions, please contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org.