OIF Unbreakable Spirit® T-Shirt Contest
Submissions are due by September 30th | Voting will begin on October 1st
Help Us Design the Next OIF T-Shirt!
Are you a designer or artist with an Unbreakable Spirit®? Get your creative mind going and enter the OIF Unbreakable Spirit® T-Shirt Contest today! All ages are welcome to enter.
Submit a t-shirt design to show off your Unbreakable Spirit®! To enter, send your design to email@example.com by September 30, 2021.
Starting October 7th, we will share the top 5 design entries on our Facebook page for you and your friends and family to vote on. The winning design will be offered on the OIF’s online t-shirt store starting November 1st to help support the work of the OI Foundation and raise awareness of OI. Rules for entry are below.
How to Win
Round 1: Members of the OIF Board of Directors and Staff will select the top five designs based on the following criteria: concept and originality, captures spirit of the OI community, and adherence to design and submission rules and guidelines.
Round 2: Members of the OI community will select their top design via social media as well as through a survey (coming soon). Please note only one vote will count per person but designers and supporters are encouraged to share our posts to get as many likes as possible from October 7st-31st.
The winner will receive acknowledgment in the OIF’s print newsletter, Breakthrough, as well as a FREE t-shirt with their design.
Rules & Requirements
- Designs can be for either just the front or back of the t-shirt, or both sides
- Please limit designs to no more than five colors please avoid full color photos & gradients
- 15″ x 15″, 1500px by 1500px with transparent background
- No designs on sleeves or sides
- Please submit designs as AI, EPS, PDF, PNG and JPG files
- Be sure to include what t-shirt color you think would look best with your design
- You may submit up to two designs, but they must be submitted as separate entries
- Your design must be original. By submitting a design you are
guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not
contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the
internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc)
- OIF logos to include in your design (optional): click here
By submitting a design, you are agreeing to all contest rules and give permission to the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation to use your design for any future promotional purposes, including printed or digital placements and physical products. Please note that the OI Foundation reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
If you have any questions, please email Christina at Cteufert@oif.org.